Campbell's - Sustainable Investment Briefing for ESG research providers (15 March)
Campbell invites you to join an update for analysts on its Sustainable Business Strategy.
This session is for analysts from ESG ratings agencies, credit ratings agencies, and other independent sustainable investment research providers.
Campbell is committed to building a more sustainable and resilient food system based on four pillars: Trusted Food, Vibrant Communities, Thriving People and Healthy Environment.
· Introduction – Rebecca Gardy, Head of Investor Relations
· Sustainability strategy – Stewart Lindsay, VP Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
· Q&A - Moderated by Mike Tyrrell, SRI-Connect
· Format: Small group meeting
· Date: Tuesday 15 March 2022
· Time: 15.00 – 16.00 UK / 11.00 – 12.00 EST / 16.00 - 17.00 CET
· Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
To register for this, please click ATTEND above.