A panel discussion around the future of digital assets in sustainability
As digital assets such as cryptocurrency become more popular, questions arise around their role in a multi-asset sustainability strategy, not just from the environmental side but also social implications and how the governance and regulatory issues are of high concern (and perhaps central to acceptance and take up).
Join us for an open panel discussion with players in the ESG and crypto space, exploring the future of digital assets in sustainability and sustainable investment where we will touch on the following questions and address ESG investor concerns around crypto markets:
The way forward for asset managers, investors and rating agencies
- What are the ESG risks arising from exposure to digital assets and the barriers to bringing crypto into an ESG portfolio?
- How and when will digital assets be rated from an ESG perspective?
- Are there diversification benefits from cyrpto?
Beyond Bitcoin – the energy use question
- Does proof of stake offer a solution to energy concerns?
- Disclosure on the energy mix of so-called “green” cryptocurrencies is limited, how can these claims be verified?
- Can digital assets offer environmental and social solutions?
Governance and regulation
- What is the likely impact of regulation?
- Is a regulated framework key to adoption of crypto?
- Can there be a role for a working group?
Our panellists include:
Andrew Robinson – Coinbase – Head of Institutional Core Sales, EMEA – Moderator
David Vatchev – Head of Venture Ecosytem, R3
Harlan Tufford – VP ESG Corporate Governance, MSCI
Craig Bourke – Co Founder, Wyden Capital
To register please hit ATTEND above.