A Responsible Business Briefing for all sustainable investment research providers
InterAxS is delighted to be hosting the next in our series of webinars for research providers:
National Grid lies at the heart of a transforming energy system, spanning the UK and the US. The company supplies gas and electricity, safely, reliably and efficiently to millions of customers and communities and drives change through engineering innovation and by incubating new ideas with the power to revolutionise our industry.
Following the publication of the company’s first Responsible Business Report and the third instalment of the ‘Grid Guide to…’ ESG education series, you are invited to a briefing and Q&A session with the National Grid team.
This provides an exclusive opportunity for sustainable investment / ESG analysts to understand the company’s recent progress and future aspirations and to ask questions of company management.
- Introduction to National Grid - Nicholas Ashworth, Director of Investor Relations
- National Grid's Sustainable Business Strategy - Steve Thompson, Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Q&A - Moderated by Mike Tyrrell (SRI Connect)
- Format: Small group meeting
- Date: Tuesday 20 July 2021
- Time: 15.00 BST
- Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
Links to National Grid’s recent communications
- Responsible Business Report (published 8 June 2021)
- ESG virtual seminar (5 October 2020)
- Responsible Business Charter (1 October 2020)
- Grid Guide To… series of virtual education events and resources (ongoing)
Please click Attend to register attendance